Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Use a (Christmas) die cut

Hello, it's me, back again after weeks of not being able to post (or even make) anything.  However, as it's time for a new challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin', I thought I'd better get my act together and add another card to the Christmas box.

Our theme is to use a die cut and as we're a Christmas challenge it gives me the perfect opportunity to wheel out these lovely dies from Simon Says Stamp:


I cut the houses and trees from white Bazzill cardstock and used Mama Elephant stitched landscape dies to create the hills.  I used my Simon Says Stamp snow stencil and Ranger embossing paste (yes, I know, AGAIN!) to create the background.  I cut the aperture in the front of the card base with a Lil' Inkers stitched circle die.

Our sponsor this months is

Stix 2

 who are giving away sticky goodies to our lucky winner.  I'm a big fan of their adhesive tape  and believe me, if you want something stuck, Stix2 is the stuff you need!

I hope you can play along with us this month.  If you're stuck for inspiration do check out the lovely  projects the CaSSettes have made here.

Have a great day.

Tracey xx

4 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous! Black and white is always so striking, lovely clean design and the snowy night scene inside the aperture is beautiful.
Chris
x

Gail said...

This is breathtaking. The black and white are stunning! I love the die cut you used and that snow is awesome. GREAT Christmas card! Hugs, Gail

Donna Ellis said...

Such a wonderful, peaceful scene, Tracey! The stitched hillsides look amazing! hugs, de

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous Christmas card Tracey, it's so elegant with the cute little village.

Love and hugs
Maarit