Wednesday, 9 November 2016

Christmas Anything Goes

Hello crafty friends.  Yet another month has gone by and we're fast approaching the festive season. Don't panic about that list of cards waiting to be made - we have a new challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' which we  hope will inspire you to get out those crafty Christmas supplies!

Our theme this month is Anything Goes, but do bear in mind that as a Christmas challenge, your make (card, layout, altered design, whatever) does need to be a Christmas project.

I decided to show a little love to a much neglected Tilda image







I'd almost forgotten how much I love colouring these older Magnolia images.  Just Copics and glitter, nothing fancy but soooo enjoyable!

I do hope you can join us at CaSS this month.  Check out the lovely inspiration projects the CaSSettes have made - you'll find the DT makes and all of the competition details here.

Take care and hopefully I'll be able to post something new soon.

Hugs


Tracey xx

3 comments:

Chris said...

Your cards are always such a treat Tracey, such fabulous colouring and beautiful clean designs.
Chris
x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous colouring of Sweet Tilda Tracey, I might need to join the challenge too, the Christmas card box need some attention.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Annette22 said...

hi
just a wonderful sparkling wintercard

hugs

Annette