Hi there. At the risk of stating the obvious, it's good to be on holiday 😊. It's also good that today is pretty cold, too cold in fact for me to be doing what I ought to be doing, which is working in the garden. So for now I'm trying not to look at the mess outside and instead I'm treating myself to a little long overdue crafty time.
I'm a huge fan of Sandy Allnock and while I certainly don't have her artistic talent, I find her videos so helpful. I was bowled over by her "Winter Whites" treatment of a beautiful Concord & 9th stamp and decided that I would have a try at creating something similar.
With the exception of colouring hair and sometimes fur, my really light E number Copics are rarely used, so colouring an image with just those markers was quite a challenge! Sandy's video here shows you how it's done and there are tons of inspirational ideas to be found on her website.
I'll be back mid-week with the next CaSS DT card. In the meantime enjoy the rest of your weekend and the week ahead.
Tracey xx
2 comments:
Wow, so beautiful Tracey! The lovely image looks fantastic coloured this way!
Good for you...finding a bit of time to relax and craft.
Chris
x
Do you know, I think that's one of the most beautiful cards I have ever seen xx
Post a Comment