It's September, it's rainy and chilly here and the leaves are already falling off the trees. My coal order has arrived and we've already had to light the fire at night. And Strictly has started! Now if that isn't a combination of signs that Christmas is coming, I don't know what is!
Thank goodness, then, for Christmas at Sweet Stampin', where we try to inspire you to get ahead with your Christmas cardmaking projects. Our theme is always Anything Goes and our September challenge starts today!
I adapted a My Favourite Things non-Christmas stamp by using traditional colours (no surprises there) and combined it with a Christmas tree from Purple Onion stamps:
Everything was coloured with Copics in my favourite reds (R32, 35, 37 & 39) and greens (G82, 94 & 99). I used a mixture of red Nuvo Drops and Glossy Accents to create some dimension on the baubles and a gold Sakura pen added some sparkle to the star.
I hope you can join in with us this month. You can see the challenge details and check out the inspiration projects that the lovely CaSSettes have made here.
Thanks for stopping by!
Tracey xx

6 comments:
hi hun, really lovely card <3 Thankyou for stopping by and leaving me a comment - you are such a sweetie xx
Perfectly coloured and perfectly gorgeous! Great idea to use a non Christmas stamp too!
I don't like the thought of winter much...but at least there's Strictly!
xx
Yep, the signs are a coming for Christmas/Winter huh, brrrrr!
A beautiful Christmas card Tracey & brilliant use of a non Christmas die. Hugs xx
Perfection! Your colors are so rich and I love the special accents. Awesome work Tracey! Hugs!
Gorgeous card Tracey! The image is adorable & so beautifully coloured xx
Fab images and design, a lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x
Post a Comment