Wednesday, 10 January 2018

Keep those Christmas cards coming!

I know that some of you will be all Christmassed out by now, but over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' we're starting our Christmas projects for December 2018!  As always our theme is Anything Goes at Christmas so if you were lucky enough to have received some Christmas-themed crafty goodies from Santa, here's a great opportunity to use them!

I treated myself to "one or two" items from Lili of the Valley's sale recently - you might be seeing a few of their cute designs from me in the coming months!  Here's my DT card for this month's CaSS challenge:



I coloured this jolly Santa with Copics and added lots of sparkle with Glamour Dust and some chunky glitter.  The DP was from my stash and the image is matted onto a Wplus9 die-cut scalloped rectangle.

I do hope you can join in the fun at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this month.  My lovely teamies have some great inspiration projects for you, which you can check out here.

Here's to 2018 being a wonderful year for you all.

Tracey xx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, lovely image and love all the sparkle
Hugs Kaz x

An Occasional Genius said...

He's fantastic Tracey, looking forward to seeing the one or two (is that dozen?!) lotv images. Happy New Year to you hon xx

Chris said...

Happy New Year Tracey! Love your new stamp...and you've coloured it perfectly as always, lovely clean design and I'm happy to see your favourite red and green combo!
Chris
x

Tracy said...

Precious. Love his big old mustache. hee hee Hugs!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah what a sweet card, Love the colors you have gone for, Hazelx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I missed this one too! LOVE that gorgeous plaid paper you've used as the base. So beautifully done! Gorgeous layers too, with the red scalloped edge. This is utterly perfect Tracey! Love the touch of sparkle on the snow too. So gorgeous hun, truly, truly, gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo