Hello! I'm back with my card for the October challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.
I used the new Mama Elephant Santa's Sleigh set to make this shaped card and I'll admit to having to make "a few" before I got the layout right. The card looks best with light coming from behind it so unfortunately the photo doesn't do it any favours but hey, I live in Scotland and it's autumn ;)
I hope you can join us over at CaSS - all of our challenges are Anything Goes at Christmas so you can enter with any of your Christmas projects. Only 2 more challenges after this one before Santa arrives!
Tracey xx
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, there's a reality check! 2 more challenges until Christmas, eeekkk!!! LOVE your fabulous creation Tracey, the image is fabulous and your amazing card design really delish! Love it. Hugs, Wends xoxo
Love this, the stamps are so cute and it's a brilliant design!
Chris
x
This is so so sweet Tracey, love the shape too.
Post a Comment