Have you got all of your Christmas cards made? Here we are at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' to help you with that final push to get all of your festive makes done! It's time for our last challenge of 2018 and as always our challenge theme is "Anything Goes at Christmas".
Here's my card for this month:
I was super-pleased with this Penny Black cling stamp and it was indeed an absolute joy to colour. I did this one with Copics but I really want to try colouring this image with my Zig watercolour pens, too.
The sentiment is by Wplus9 and has been stamped with black Versafine ink and clear heat embossed to help it stand out. I created a bit of a frame around the image by smooshing on a bit of Antique Linen distress ink around the edges of the card.
I really hope you can play along this month and would point you in the direction of the gorgeous projects my lovely teamies have made to inspire you here. most of all I wish you all a fabulously happy, healthy and peaceful Christmas.
Tracey xx
8 comments:
Just stunning! Love it!
Chris
x
So beautiful, Tracey, with a whimsy of happiness and joy! The shading in your hat and scarf are amazing! hugs, de
Wow! I utterly LOVE this Tracey! What a fantastic image!! Love the no lines approach, gorgeous job! Love the inky frame too. So fabulous hun. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas hun, gosh it's fast approaching! Hugs, Wends xoxo
This is a stunner for sure Tracey. Your coloring is awesome and I really love the image.
What a fabulous card! I love it. Sending Christmas Wishes your way xx
Absolutely gorgeous creation Tracey! Hope you had a lovely Christmas and best wishes for 2019.
Hi Tracey
I hope you had a lovely Christmas and wish you all the best for 2019! Thank you for your lovely message on my blog .. .. that was really kind of you.
Loving this Christmas card. Will be keeping my eyes open for this stamp that's for sure! You have used it beautifully.
Love Jules xx
Holy Moly, did you hear my jaw hit the floor lovely?! What an absolute stunner Tracey, i'm blown away! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas & 2019 is going to be very good to you. Hugs & love xxx
Post a Comment