Hello! It's time for a new challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - the second one of 2019 already!
As always, our theme is Anything Goes at Christmas and I decided to take a non-Christmassy stamp and give it a bit of a twist.
It took several stampings of black ink for the background of this Concord and 9th stamp. Normally I'd stamp this in pigment ink to get the best coverage, so for a good deep black I used Versafine black - a lot of it! Thank goodness for the Misti.
For the flowers I used red and green dye inks by Gina K Designs. I bought a small selection of the mini cubes from Simon Says Stamp, just to try, as you do. They really are the most fabulous inks. Maybe someone in the UK will be able to stock them? Please?
The sentiment is from a MFT mini set and was stamped in Versamark and heat embossed in Hero Arts white.
Come and play along this month and get a start on those cards for Christmas 2019! You can see all the details here and also check out the fabby inspiration projects the CaSSettes have made.
Not doing very well with my resolution to post more... still, it's only February, plenty of time for me to catch up!
Hugs
xx
3 comments:
I seriously LOVE this fabulous rich, lush, delish creation Tracey! Your stamping is amazing and all the extra ink was well worth it! This is SO striking! Seriously fabulous. Hugs, Wends xoxo
I really really love the black background on this! It's so pretty. All that stamping paid off. :) So glad to be on the team with you!
You really thought outside the box this time Tracey! Love that you've used a non- Christmas stamp to create this beautiful card. Such fabulous stamping too...so uniform and precise!
Chris
x
Post a Comment