Wednesday, 9 October 2019

Stars at CaSS

Hello!

Less than 3 months to Christmas, crafters!  Over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' we're encouraging you to add some cards to your Christmas pile with another new challenge.  We're still an Anything Goes at Christmas challenge, but with an optional theme.  This month the theme is Stars, so here's my interpretation:



I used one of my favourite Lili of the Valley stamps to create the image, colouring it in with Copics and adding sparkle with some Glamour Dust and a little bit of gold glitter.  The design paper is by Maya Designs and I added some roses from my stash to add a little extra something.

I do hope that you can join in the fun at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this month.  The DT have made some lovely projects to inspire you and you'll find them all here.

Have a lovely crafty month - I'm certainly hoping to get some me time with my Copics during the half-term break.

Tracey xx

3 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I love this gorgeous card Tracey. The colours are delish and the layers. LOVE that card shape, still one of my all time fav's! Beautiful creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Tracy said...

Super sweet LOTV stamp and I just adore all that layering.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this sweet card Tracey. Gorgeous card shape and oh so sweet image! Love this beautiful card hun and your gorgeous colouring! So hoping you'll return to the fold soon babe! Miss you!! Hugs, Wends xoxo