Hi everyone
We're getting closer to Christmas and if you haven't already started your Christmas cards, Christmas at Sweet Stampin' is here to give you a nudge!
Our challenge theme this month is Trees so you need to feature a tree or trees on your projects.
I made quite a few cards because I can't resist tree-themed stamps for any time of year, only to spend ages trying to decide which one should be my DT card. In the end I opted for this one which I made using a Neat and Tangled stamp set.
Those wonky trees are so lovely to colour! I used a bit of white acrylic paint to make some snow and added a Pebbles Inc rub-on sentiment.
I hope you can play along this month. Why not grab a cuppa and hop over to Christmas at Sweet Stampin' to see the fabby inspiration projects my teamies have made.
Tracey x
2 comments:
Love this Tracey, fabulous tree stamps and design, your wonderful colouring adds such depth to those trees...
xx
So lovely Tracey! A truly fabulous Christmas creation. The lil' wood is lovely. Love the wash of colour and snowy accents too. Gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo
Post a Comment