But that's nonsense, isn't it? Why be precious about how much work you've put into a card and what you've used when you can create something lovely - and quickly - with minimal supplies?
I found some gorgeous Anna Griffin rub-ons which are donkey's years old and it seemed such shame to leave them unloved in a drawer. So I decided to start working through the ancient (in crafting terms) stash and here's what I made
I applied the rub on bauble directly to a fog card base and stamped a Pretty Pink Posh sentiment in Versamark ink so that I could emboss it in gold. The card took less than 10 minutes to make and I rather like it.
I then got quite carried away, so there'll be more of my quick and easy cards to come!
3 comments:
It's beautiful Tracey, very elegant.
xx
There's not a thing wrong with this beauty. What a gorgeous detailed image. It certainly needed to come out of hiding. :-)
Seriously elegant and pretty. LOVE this hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo
Post a Comment