I've been making an effort to find some crafty time and have managed to actually finish some cards other than my CaSS DT ones. I'm dreadful for stamping images, colouring them and then not using them, or even stamping and cutting the images out, then leaving them in a box "for next weekend". Having said that, I'm excellent (though I say it myself) at buying stamps... and dies... and, more recently, stencils...
So, my mission now is to post some of my makes. For starters, here's a Christmassy version of a floral bouquet I made a while back
I used Wplus9's hellebore and rose layering stamps and cut them out with coordinating dies. The background was cut with an Altenew cover die from woodgrain paper and I added some sequins and a sentiment from a Lawn Fawn set.
Once the stamping and cutting out is done these cards are pretty quick to put together and if you don't use foam tape for the layering they aren't too bulky to post, either.
I hope to be back later on this week with another post.
Tracey
Challenges entered: Allsorts - Christmas Flowers
6 comments:
This is beautiful Tracey, the design and stamps make a wonderful christmas card.Glad you've managed to find a little more time to craft, not easy when you have a busy working life.
xx
Gorgeous Tracey..love the background die and the flowers are beautiful..I love layering flower stamp sets..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Really lovely images and dies, great design too. Thank you for joining our 'Christmas Flowers' challenge at Allsorts.
Kath x
Hi Tracey
A beautiful background for those lovely flowers. Great colour choices too.
Hope you have had a lovely weekend.
Love Jules xx
A super design and very pretty blooms, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.
B x
Loving the design, the flowers are so pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!
Post a Comment