Here I am again working my way through the cards I've yet to post.
I love this Mo Manning image and she is a dream to colour. I opted for colours I rarely use for her clothes, choosing the tans and oranges in my Copics rather than my go-to reds and greens.
The dark sky seemed like a good idea at the time but the blending isn't nearly as smooth as I'd like. I got fed up in the end and went for Sandy Allnock's tip of adding snow to disguise imperfections but frankly I should probably have created bigger snow! In a certain light it looks like she's walking through woodland but who am I kidding, that's more luck than judgement!
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Tracey
3 comments:
Amazing colouring! Love the colours and the dark sky...so difficult to do with markers! Gorgeous card Tracey.
xx
Being too hard on yourself. It looks amazing and the snow is perfect. I like the rich warm colors.
What a stunner! Blending, schmending! It's stunning hun, I should do so well! Love the image too. Hugs, Wends xoxo
Post a Comment