Not long until the big day now! I can't say that I've got all of my cards made but there's a fair few in the pile, in part due to my Christmas at Sweet Stampin' makes.
Our theme this month is Critters, so we'd like to see animals or birds on your creations. I used this sweet Lili of the Valley digi for my DT card
I coloured the sweet reindeer with my Copics and cut out the image with a Lil' Inker stitched square die. The DP is the last from a much loved pad which is so old that I've forgotten the brand!
This card is my last for Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Having been there from the beginning it will be a bit strange not being involved, but it's the right time to move on. I've made some amazing friends for life through CaSS and Sweet Stampin' so they will always have a place in my heart. I'll still be in blogland, though and hopefully I will have more time to spend on crafting generally rather than mostly making Christmas cards!
I do hope you can join in the fun at CaSS. All the challenge details are here.
Merry Christmas!
xx
4 comments:
Well Tracey, Christmas at Sweet Stampin' will never be the same without you and Susan, I'll miss you both and your fabulous cards of course! I hope you find plenty of time to carry on creating as your beautiful work always inspires me!
xx
I just love this little card! That little deer is just darling - you've colored him beautifully! As a newer member of the CASS group, I will miss your creations, but I am following you now so that I can keep up with you!!
Things will not be the same without you lovely lady! I hope you'll pop in on SS sometime, you know the door is always open there. You'll be so missed here at CaSS too! Chris is right, it won't be the same without you! Sending big Christmas hugs, Wends xoxo
Oh Tracey your little reindeer is fabulous and coloured beautifully, I love his spotty background too..Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Post a Comment