Thursday, 26 December 2019

Merry Christmas!

Hope you've had a lovely Christmas. I thought I'd share a box card that I made using the gorgeous MFT stamps which were released recently.





Apologies for the photos - a combination of poor light and the boxes being a bugger to photograph!

I'll be back soon with some more Christmas makes.  Enjoy the rest of the holiday.

xx

Challenges entered:  Allsorts Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
                                  Merry Little Christmas - Anything Goes
                                  Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

So adorable Tracey, I love all these little images and all coloured beautifully, the cute litle dogs and the sparkle..I love these pop up boxes..Hope you had a good day yesterday and Happy New Year 2020..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

A super pop-up box, really great images and colours. Thank you for joining our 'Anything goes' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Marlies said...

An adorable boxcard with the cute stamps. So bright and cheerful! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

brenda said...

Such a sweet Christmas creation, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our current theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Ellibelle said...

What a cute pop up box card!
Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge where anything goes this time!
Ellibelle's Corner

Linby said...

Super cute and so colourful too.
Thanks for joining in with my challenge at Allsorts for Anything goes.
Lynn x
DT

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I have this set! I really must colour it! Fab card x