Tuesday, 3 December 2019

Stay Cosy

Just for a brief change from Christmas cards I thought I'd share a card I made for my mum-in-law. 





I love the autumnal colours in the papers and tried to match the red-brown with my Copics.  I sometimes find the smaller Stamping Bella images a little tricky to colour but this one was a joy.

Christmas preparations are underway here: cakes and puddings are made (one of each for us, one of each for mum and dad) and so is the mincemeat.   Was feeling quite virtuous until it dawned on me that I haven't started shopping for presents yet.  Oh well, there's always next weekend.

See you soon with another Christmas make.

Tracey xx

3 comments:

Chris said...

Totally cute! Fabulous colouring...you did a great job matching the tones!
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a cutie! I adore this hun, a real cutie, perfectly coloured and such lush gorgeous colours! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Tracy said...

So cute with her eyes peeking out from behind that giant scarf. Love the rich colors.