I hope those of you who are in the path of Storm Dennis are safe and cosy. It's certainly more than a little breezy here, I can tell you!
I'm here to share a card I made for a colleague a wee while ago, so it's now safe to post.
I used an older Mama Elephant set and matching polaroid frame die and popped these up on my card base using some foam tape. Fairly CAS and quick to make!
We have a rare couple of days half-term holiday this week so I hope to be back soon with some more crafty makes.
xxx
2 comments:
Ahhh this is brilliant, what a cute card, Love the Selfie Photo its sooo cute, Hazel xx
Fabulous clean design, love the image and colouring, glad you're having a little time to craft, it's good to see you back. Enjoy your half term break!
xx
Post a Comment