Talk about 4 seasons in one day! We started with snow and black ice, then had rain followed by bright sunshine and higher temperatures than we've had since Christmas. The forecast for tomorrow... snow again.
No surprise, then, that this hAnglar & StAnglar stamp jumped out at me.
I coloured the little cutie with my Copic markers and kept everything quite simple by using a limited palette of green/brown/orange.
Thanks for stopping by!
xx

6 comments:
Ah this is adorable, what cute card, Love the colours you have used. Its forecast snow here today! Hx
Sweet! So beautifully coloured, love that colour combo.
xx
Hi Tracy
What beautiful colouring .. .. such a limited palette and yet a fantastic finished look.
Sorry I am a little late getting here. It has been a bit manic on the wedding front these last couple of weeks.
Love Jules xx
That's lovely Tracey xx
Super cute and I like how you've coloured it, her dress pleats are great! I do like the Hanglar stamps and have a few I should get at using so your card has inspired me to go have a look at them again.
Super cute Tracey! Love this hun. The orange and olive is utterly delish and so's your colouring! Hugs, Wends xoxo
Post a Comment