After a break from posting I'm back - not just on this blog but back "home" with my wonderful friends at Sweet Stampin'. And believe me, it is so lovely to be with my teamies again.
Our challenge this fortnight is Red for Remembrance. You don't have to make a remembrance card, but it should feature the colour red. Not a problem for me, as it's a colour I use a lot!
Here's my DT card for the challenge, made using a digital stamp from Powerpoppy
I coloured the image with my Copics on Joanna Sheen's Elegance Satin 300gsm cardstock, my current absolute favourite card for colouring. The cardstock holds up really well when you are colouring lots of layers, with no bleeding. I added a computer-generated sentiment and mounted the image panel on a red mat. I made a 5" x 7" card base using black heavyweight card and put the whole thing together. No embellies, just nice and simple.
Please do hop over to Sweet Stampin' to check out the lovely inspiration projects from the Team Susan Sweeties and to get all of the challenge details.
Have a lovely weekend
xx
7 comments:
Lovely to see you again, your card is beautiful, Hazel xx
So pleased you are back. And what a way to start. Stunning. X
It's so lovely to see you back Tracey and with the most wonderful piece of colour work. Gorgeous x
Wow absolutely stunning poppy flower design.
Hugs Diane
Beautiful colouring on your gorgeous flower Tracey,fabulous, and so great to be back on the Swéet Stampin too..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Gorgeous colouring on this lovely image. So glad to have you on the team. hugs, Pat K xx
Seriously beautiful Tracey! What a stunner to return with! So excited to have you 'home' with us again. Missed you! Super excited you're back. Hugs, Wends xoxo
Post a Comment