Good morning! We're fast approaching the end of September and for many of us who haven't been making them all year round, it's time to start thinking about starting our Christmas cards.
To give you a bit of inspiration, our new fortnightly challenge theme at Sweet Stampin' is Christmas in September. I can't resist making a Christmas card, so I'm joining in with Team Wendy this week.
I love colouring Stamping Bella's Bundle Girls and decided to experiment with dark red and dusky blue Copics this time. I kept everything pretty simple, with just a few tiny gems here and there for some sparkle.
I hope you'll be able to join in the fun over the next couple of weeks. You'll find lots more inspiration, plus the challenge details, over at the Sweet Stampin' challenge blog.
Have a great weekend.
xxx
5 comments:
Gorgeous card Tracey, love the clean design, colour combo and fabulous depth of colour on the cute image.
xx
Hi Tracey, gotta love the Bundle Girls and your card! It's right up my street and those colours you've used are perfect.
Sarah
Hi Tracey
A really beautiful Christmas card.
I love your image and colour choices very much! You have coloured and shaded everything perfectly.
Love Jules xx
These two just melt me! LOVE your CAS card design with them taking centre stage so perfectly, the perfect match of the paper frame with the teal in the image is gorg! LOVE it! Hugs, Wends xoxo
How lovely. Gorgeous colours x
Post a Comment