Are you one of those crafters who, when you get new goodies stamp/colour/die-cut loads of times because you just love them? And do you then end up with a box of "spares"? Not just me then!
It's new challenge time at Sweet Stampin' and this fortnight we'd like you to add a button to your project.
Thank goodness for my coloured-but-not-used box (along with the die-cut-but-not-used box)! I'm in the middle of trying to create a craft area/office in the space under the stairs, so I had to delve into these boxes for my DT card as I can't get to any of my stamping stash.
This hAnglar and StAnglar image must have been sitting in my box of spares for ... let's just say a good few years. I was trying to get to grips with painting with Distress Inks at the time and did quite a few practice pieces. Some I used, some I didn't - this is one of them. Fortunately my die-cut-but-not-used box is bursting with paper going back donkey's years. I'm pretty sure these papers are Basic Grey - I loved their designs.
And the button? I have a button box but have no idea where it is at the moment, so this one has been cut off a jumper I've been wearing to do the decorating 😂.
I hope you'll be able to find a button and play along with our challenge. You'll find lots of lovely inspiration and all the challenge details over at the Sweet Stampin' challenge blog.
Have a great weekend.
xxx
2 comments:
This is gorgeous Tracey! Love being able to pull out something from the 'forgotten' drawers and pulling together a gorgeous design like this! That paper is perfect and the whole design really works. Gorgeous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo
Just. So. Cute x
Post a Comment