Saturday, 12 March 2022

KISS or CAS

It's new challenge time over at Sweet Stampin' and our theme this fortnight is Clean and Simple.  You can make anything following this theme as long as you have some stamping on it.

I had a last-minute change of heart over my DT project and decided not to use the card I'd made in advance.  This just seemed more appropriate for the times we're living in just now.



Apologies for the dodgy lighting but this strange yellow thing appeared in the sky while I was trying to take a photo!

I hope you can join in with us this fortnight.  You'll find lots of inspiration and all of the challenge details here.

Take care everyone.  Let's hope for happier, kinder, safer, more peaceful times for everyone who is suffering.

Txxx

5 comments:

Fiona said...

perfect Tracey, I hope all the madness ends soon.

Fi
x

Chris said...

Clean, simle and perfect- sometimes we do not need words.
xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous Tracey hugs x

SarahR said...

It's a perfect CAS card, Tracey. Nothing more is needed to be added, the image says it all. Sarah

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

A perfect CAS creation Tracey. I struggle to pare things back so much, but you make it look classy and elegant and fabulous, CAS perfection hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo