Saturday, 27 May 2023

Things with wings

 A new challenge starts at Sweet Stampin' today and our theme for the fortnight is Things with Wings.


My go-to for the this theme is usually butterflies, but I've been feeling a bit nostalgic for my hAnglar and StAnglar stamps, so I used a hAnglar fairy instead.  These images are so lovely to colour and the old red rubber ones stamp beautifully.

I added some Glamour Dust to his wings and mounted the image onto a black cardstock mat.  I'm still using up my DP (it will take me years, I reckon) so I had a good look through my paper box and found these two panels which I'd already cut, probably years ago!  Some enamel dots finished off the design.

I hope you can play along with our challenge this fortnight.  Head over to the challenge blog here for some fab inspiration from Sweet Stampin's Team Susan.

Enjoy your weekend!

xxx

No comments: