A new challenge at Sweet Stampin' starts today and this fortnight we're asking you not to include any patterned paper in your design.
For my DT project I used stamps that I think I bought when I first started stamping - way too many years ago to remember brand names!
I used Concord & 9th ink cubes to stamp the paint stripes and over the top of this I stamped the flower in Versamark Jet Black ink. The sentiment comes from the same set (which must be nearly 20 years old!) and again was stamped in Versamark Jet Black.
We'd love you to play along with us so do hop over to the challenge blog here to check out the fab inspiration projects the Sweeties have made.
Have a great weekend!
xxx

1 comment:
So beautiful Tracey! Perfect card for this weeks theme. Love that you pulled out some older stash for a play too! It's so nice to do that. Have a great week hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo
Post a Comment