Saturday, 8 June 2024

Father's Day/Special Man- Sweet Stampin' Challenge

 We're heading towards Father's Day in the UK so for this fortnight's challenge at Sweet Stampin' we'd like to see stamped projects for a special man in your life.

Here's my take on the theme




I combined 2 hAnglar & StAnglar stamps to create my image and coloured them with Copics.  I matted the image onto black cardstock and then cut co-ordinating papers from my stash (these are Basic Grey from way back when) to build up some layers on the front of the card.  A few enamel dots in the top corner and the card was done.

I hope you can play along with us - we love to see what you make.  You'll find all the challenge details as well as inspiration makes from the team over at the Sweet Stampin' challenge blog.

Enjoy your weekend!

xxx 

No comments: