Saturday, 6 July 2024

Things with Wings at Sweet Stampin'

 A new challenge at Sweet Stampin' starts today and our theme is Things with Wings.  This gives you quite a bit of scope as far as stamps are concerned (butterflies, birds, dragons, angels, insects - the list goes on!).

I chose birds because a) I love them and b) I also love the Concord & 9th stamps and stencils I used for my DT card.



The school holidays have just started but it appears someone has forgotten to tell the sky that it's the summer holidays and that we need to see the sun!  Hopefully these cheery ink colours will make someone's day a little brighter.

The set is simple to use: ink over the layering stencils then stamp over the top with the co-ordinating stamp to add the beaks, legs, eyes and patterns.  The greeting is also in the set.

We'd love you to take part in our challenge this fortnight. You'll find full details plus some fab inspiration from the Sweeties over on the Sweet Stampin' challenge blog.

Happy stamping!

xx

No comments: