And we're over half-way through the year already! I personally love the Christmas in July challenge as I love making Christmas cards at any time of year.
I went for a Concord and 9th set that I absolutely adore for my DT card
I mass produced these for my Christmas cards for this year and tried my best to avoid ultra-traditional colour schemes. Here are a couple of examples
I found it useful to have a few small pots on my table to keep the die cuts separate. I also used adhesive sheets behind the base layer cardstock to make the placement of the trees both quick and easy.
I hope you'll be able to play along with our Christmas in July challenge. The details and lots of inspiration can be found on the Sweet Stampin' challenge blog.
Have a great weekend.
xxx


1 comment:
Wow, these are ALL so gorgeous Tracey! I adore the pink version but the other two are absolutely gorgeous too! What a fun die set and it must be quite relaxing just piecing those trees back in place. Might need to get this one! xoxo
Post a Comment