Happy Birthday to us! Sweet Stampin' has it's birthday this week and we'd love you to celebrate with us.
Our challenge theme, unsurprisingly, is Birthdays and we can't wait to see your birthday creations. I have only relatively recently become a fan of the Greetery (Seven Hills Crafts has all of the Greetery goodness in their online shop) and I treated myself to this slightly older stamp and stencil set.
I chose a range of colours from an assortment of companies for my design - the possible colour combos for this set are endless, so I made a few in readiness for other cards. As the stamped image is so busy I kept the rest of the card nice and simple, creating a thin black mat for the main image and echoing this in the sentiment panel. A few gems from my stash completed the design.
We hope you can play along with us this fortnight and if nothing else it will give you a break from your Christmas cards!
xxx
1 comment:
What a beautiful stamp and stencil set! LOVE the colours you chose and the beautiful design. Gorgeous card hun xoxo
Post a Comment