I've been dying to use this beautiful press plate/stencil set from Altenew and our Red for Remembrance challenge starting today seemed the perfect opportunity.
I ran the plate through my Betterpress machine using gold ink from Lisa Horton (these inks are AMAZING btw). Once the ink was thoroughly dry I attached my stencils and inked the different sections using Pink Fresh Studio inks in Coral Reef, Passion Fruit, Berrylicious and Candy Apple.
I cut a frame for the image from co-ordinating cardstock, allowing for a thin white border to make the image really stand out. I adhered a couple of gems from my stash and the job was done.
I really hope you can play along with us this fortnight while we give our thanks to all of those who served so that we can be safe and free. My heart goes out to all of those affected by the horrific wars going on today across the world. When will people ever learn?
You'll find all of the challenge details, along with lots of lovely inspiration from the Sweeties, here.
No comments:
Post a Comment