Saturday, 17 January 2026

Bright and Beautiful

 Happy New Year!  Thank you so much for stopping by.

We have new challenge over at Sweet Stampin', starting today and our theme for the coming fortnight is Bright and Beautiful.

I was able to find some time over the Christmas holiday to use some previously unloved crafty goodies, including this Concord & 9th stamp set



There are 3 main stamps in this set which create the sentiment and rainbow, so I used Summer Shower ink from Pinkfresh Studio for the blue colour, plus Concord & 9th inks in Lemongrass and Pink Lemonade.  You can then add extra details to the letters with additional stamps and I used the same inks to get a tone on tone effect.  All I needed to do then was pop the image onto a Dragonfruit (C&9th) cardstock mat and add some co-ordinating enamel dots from my stash.

This proved to be quite a quick card to mass produce so I made a few to keep in my "emergency card" stash at work.

I hope you'll be able to play along with us this fortnight.  You'll find the challenge details plus fab inspiration makes from my teamies over on the Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog.

Have a great weekend

xx

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a gorgeous card Tracey. LOVE the combo of colours, such a joyful design! xoxo