Saturday, 14 February 2026

No design paper at Sweet Stampin'

 We have a new challenge starting today over at the Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog.  This fortnight we'd like you to avoid using design paper in your creations.

Once upon a time I'd have found this challenge theme really difficult as I used DP all the time.  Not so much now, though, thanks to the lovely stencils and stamps we have access to!



I used a  Concord and 9th stencil (Cottage Garden) and a combination of Concord & 9th and Gina K inks.  The stencil set is really easy to line up so it took no time to ink up, so it is perfect for batch creating.  The sentiment is from my stash but I can't remember where it's from.  The joy of these stencils is that they'll work with pretty much any sentiment, whether it's stamped or die cut.

I added a couple of co-ordinating dew drops and that was that.  I was on a roll, so made a few more...





I hope you can join us for this challenge.  You'll find all the details, plus some lovely inspo from my teamies, over at the Sweet Stampin' challenge blog.

Have a great and hopefully crafty weekend!

xxx

2 comments:

Anke said...

WOW Tracey your cards are so beautiful, love them all.

Greetings from Germany
Anke

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I absolutely LOVE this stencil set, Concord and 9th had a couple I just had to have and this was one of them! Love all your versions in their gorgeous coloursways. I must pull mine out again xoxo