Saturday, 14 March 2026

Use gingham or plaid

 Sweet Stampin's latest challenge starts today.  This time we'd like you to incorporate either a plaid or gingham pattern in your design.  




My DT card uses patterned paper from my stash.  All my paper is now donkey's years old and I really need to use it up.  I chose to use the Stamping Bella image as the snowdrops are out and are looking beautiful just now.  My drive to work takes me past lots of woodland and the snowdrops look like a white carpet under the trees.

We'd love you to play along with our challenge this fortnight.  Head on over to the Sweet Stampin' challenge blog to check out our inspiration makes - you'll find the challenge details there, too.

Happy stamping!

xx

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Enchanting creation Tracey! I adore the green gingham and what a sweet stamp to pair it with! I miss seeing snowdrops, we don't really get them here in New Zealand! Such a sweet stamp xoxo