Saturday, 11 April 2026

Favourite Colour - Sweet Stampin'

 We have a new challenge starting today at Sweet Stampin' and our theme this fortnight is an easy one - use your favourite colour.

I can't honestly say that I have an absolute favourite colour, but I'm often drawn to red or deep pink.  I chose to use The Stamp Market's Raspberry ink with my Betterpress to create this image and I think it's a lovely, vibrant colour.



I managed to find some coloured cardstock in my stash which matches the ink quite well - I think it's one from MFT, which is sadly now discontinued, although if you're in the UK I believe Dies to Die For may still have some MFT cardstock left.

I used a Gina K die set to cut the sentiment mat and the scalloped layer; the sentiment itself is years old and is part of a big floral set from Simon Says Stamp.  All I really had left to do after sticking all the layers together was add some clear dew drops.

I love my Betterpress! I find it great for mass producing cards and so far I've found that all of my inks work well provided they are not too dry.  I made a few more using this particular plate while I had all the gear out:

















The inks used for these cards were Stardust (Concord & 9th), Mossy (The Stamp Market)  and Blueberry (Concord & 9th).

Do hop on over to the Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog to check out the inspiration makes from my lovely teamies.  We'd love it if you' play along this fortnight.

Have a great weekend!

xx

2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow, exquisite Tracey! I LOVE the red, but every single one of the colours you chose, works so deliciously with this betterpress plate! They all came out so stunning xoxo

Chris said...

Wow! Gorgeous in every colour, a stunning design Tracey.
xx