Now for the slushy bit... while I was making this card I thought about the people who, in the short time I have had my blog, have been so kind as to leave a comment. You have given advice and words of encouragement, made me laugh and made me think. There is even someone who has gone way beyond the call of duty and made the most adorable card for my son's birthday (thank you, you are a star)!
I've always known that crafters are a special breed but through my blog I've made new friends - how fab is that?
So, this little offering is dedicated to you, my lovelies! She's going into the CES Challenge which this week is Forever Autumn, A Spoonfull of Sugar's "Relish to Embellish" and last but by no means least, the Cupcake Challenge of an "Autumn Thank You".
The awful light meant that I had to take this photo in my kitchen, so apologies for that. However, I make no apology for using my beloved Queen Bee (Pink Paislee) papers again. These colours may not be the usual orangey-browns but here in Scotland we seem to go very quickly from deep green to yellow and then dark brown as the light fades.
I used one of my favourite hAnglars, paper-pieced her hat and skirt and coloured the rest of her with Copics. I added a bit of Glamour Dust just because and then put her on a Nestie scalloped rectangle mounted on sticky pads. The sentiment is a Pebbles Inc rub on (I love these). For my embellies I used various flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and some pins from Quixotic Paperie.
The beef is about to come out of the oven, the fire is lit and Mark Webber is still in with a shout at winning the F1World Championship. All I need now is for Wagner to go out tonight so that we can all move on and my weekend will have been pretty perfect.
Enjoy your evening!
Hugs
Tracey T xx
2 comments:
Wow! What a beautiful, rich autumn card. It's lovely. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. x
Gorgeous work, I love the image and the autumn colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC.
Liza x
Post a Comment