Sunday, 14 November 2010

Just Another Manic ... Sunday?!?

I'm not going to type up a list of the things I've done so far today but, suffice to say, I'm about half-way through the things I was supposed to do and the light's already fading here in Bonnie Scotland at 3.30 pm!  However, my kitchen smells very Christmassy, as I've managed to get the cake in the oven and the puds are steaming away on the stove.  I wasted about an hour looking for my Christmas Pudding bowl (still haven't found it) and have ended up making several smaller puds - note to self: "Tidy up more!".  Sorry, I did say I wasn't going to list the things I've done today!

My card today is a Christmassy one and features one of the prettiest Tilda's, I think - she's certainly a joy to colour.   I decided to use my until-now neglected Craftwork Cards papers from a year or two ago and I followed the sketch by Donalda on the Just Magnolia Challenge.


I coloured Tilda with Copics and used a silver Promarker on the stars, which I then covered with Glamour Dust. Tilda has been cut out with a scalloped oval Nestie and I added Diamond stickles around the edge.  You can just about see the snowflakes here but I took some other photos as the light was so bad:-



Hope you can see them now!  I cut them from acetate - two are a Martha Stewart punch and one is a Nestie - and covered them with Twinklets.  The pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


I'm going to enter this card in these challenges:

Just Magnolia - Donalda's Sketch
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
 
Enjoy the rest of the weekend (please, please Wagner - go home!) and have a good week.

Tracey T x

1 comment:

Vanja said...

Beautiful card! I love the image and papers.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)

Hugs, Vanja