Monday, 13 December 2010

I'm So Excited (as the song says)...

Have you seen my new Blinkie - yes, just over there, that way →, at the top of the page!  The gorgeousness that is Faye has asked if I would be a DT on the Sweet Stampin' Challenge blog for six months starting in January.  It took me all of about a nano second to think about it before I said "YES PLEASE!"

I'm so proud and excited to be joining team Fluff but feel a bit "unworthy" when I look at the creations made by my new teamies.  I do hope you'll join us over at Sweet Stampin' - just follow the links to see what everyone is up to.

I don't have a card today, I'm afraid - I really can't believe that I haven't posted anything for over a week and to say I've got card making withdrawal symptoms would be an understatement.  I don't have any wierd or wonderful excuses either - I've just had so much school work that I haven't been able to think straight!  Hopefully things will get easier after this week as we're only in school till next Wednesday, but I'm hearing talk of more snow and that's not good - there's only so much chaos a girl can take!

Hope to be back later this week with a card or two - fingers crossed!

Take care and stay warm!

Tracey x

5 comments:

Claire said...

Look forward to working with you Tracey, I'm sure I will be as nervous as you too as their work is always amazing. Hugs, Claire x

Jules said...

Woo hoo - that is brilliant news Tracey .. .. and so well deserved.

I can feel your excitement from here!!

Looking forward to seeing what you create and hoping things calm down a bit for you soon.

Love Jules xx

Mina said...

wow huge congratulations Tracey...way to go girl
Mina xxx

Faye said...

Snow, or snow, if I hear I'm not worthy from you again, I will drive up there and pelt you with frozen profiteroles!! xxx

Faye said...

P.S. Have a lovely, lovely Christmas and New Year and stay safe and warm. Huge hugs. xxx