Saturday, 4 December 2010

Last Minute as Usual

This is a really quick one as time has really run away with me this morning!  This is going into the Papertake Weekly Challenge and the Totally Tilda Challenge (if I can get it in in time!) which is Glitz and Gold.


I used one of my favourite Tildas for this one and coloured her with Copics.  I'm not too sure about the gold glitter on her dress, but I had no other option due to an earlier glue pen disaster!  My Quickie Glue pen ran out and I couldn't get another, so I bought something which I thought was similar.  I got Tilda coloured up last night and used the pen on her dress, wings and the stars.  Just like the Quickie pen, the glue was blue but I didn't think anything of it until I got up this morning to see that the glue had dried ... blue!  So I had to start again and the only gold glitter I had left was this rather harsh looking stuff. Still, never mind - keep calm and carry on!

I used the adorable papers from the MME Glitter Stack (love, love, love these) and followed the sketch from Papertake Weekly.  The ribbon is from Bunny Zoe's, the flower is a Prima and the gems are from the Glitter Pot. 

Tilda's wings and the stars have had the Glamour Dust treatment and finally the sentiment is a rub on from a DCWV sheet from some years back.

Now I need to get a move on as there are only 10 minutes left before the TT Challenge closes!

See you later,

Tracey T xx

8 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just simply stunning, hugs Pops x x x

Susie Sugar said...

Wow this is very glitzy Tracey
Thanks for joining us at the Totally Tilda Challenge
Hugs Susie & the TT Team xx
¨¨ ¨¨ ¨ ¨¨¨ ♥*
¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨ ¨*o*
¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨*♥*o*
¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨***o***
¨¨¨¨¨¨**o**♥*o*
¨¨¨¨¨**♥**o**♥**
¨¨¨¨***♥Love♥**
¨¨¨***♥Susie♥****
¨¨**♥**Sugar**♥**
¨******o*****♥**o***
****o***♥**o***o***♥*
¨¨¨¨¨____!_!____
¨¨¨¨¨\_________/¨¨¨
...MERRY CHRISTMAS...
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Marja Sch said...

What fabulous card. Such wonderful glittering and cute image. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly. Hugs Marja

Mina said...

wow what a wonderfully gold and glittery card, I love it Tracey its stunning...how weird about the glue drying blue
Mina xxx

Jules said...

Hi Tracey

What a beautiful creation.

I love all the glitter and sparkle .. .. I wonder if there was something wrong with your glue or whether it reacted with the glitter?

At least you managed to get it into the challenge in time. Well done!!

Love Jules xx

Faye said...

Oh Tracey, this is blingtastic, I love it! xxx

CraftyC said...

Its gorgeous Tracey,Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas & All the best for 2011.
Clairexx

Elise said...

Tracey! This is absolutely STUNNING! I love the warm colors and all that bling and sparkle! Wow!!! BEAUTIFUL!

Big Hugs,
Elise