I managed to make a couple of cards over the long weekend - thank goodness! I came home to find the central heating boiler has broken down, so it's too cold to craft in my kitchen. Fortunately Worcester-Bosch are able to send someone out tomorrow, so I've arranged for someone to be in. I don't like being cold and I don't like cold showers!
Anyway, I liked the sound of this week's Lili of the Valley challenge, which is to use a favourite colour combination. Really my favourites change all the time, so I should say that is one of my current favourites. I particularly like this paper, which is Melissa Frances, I think!
Apologies once again for the photo quality - it's been pouring with rain here for days and hasn't really got light. Anyway, apart from the pretty blue and cream paper, I used Bazzill cardstock for the base and Coredinations for the Magnolia lace border and the diecut Nesties shape. The image is LotV coloured with Copics and edged with Broken China distress ink. The ribbon, flowers and pearls are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Fingers crossed that the boiler man can work his magic tomorrow. In the meantime I'll be going to bed with a hot water bottle and my socks on!
Hugs
Tracey
6 comments:
this is beautiful!!!! I love the soft colours!!!! Hugs Juls
gorgeous Tracey...this is one of my favourite LOTV at the moment!!
Fi
x
P Are you going to the SECC??
Gorgeous card shug I love the image & the paper is lush. Hope you get your boiler fixed VERY soon hun...I will keep my fingers crossed hun.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Simply stunning, hugs pops x x x
This is gorgeous Tracey. I do agree the colours on this are beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week at LOTV & hope you managed to get the boiler fixed
Clairexx
I absolutely adore this card xx
Post a Comment