Just a quick post before bedtime to tell you about the latest challenge over at Sweet Stampin'. This week we'd like to see your designs featuring a bug or insect - hop on over via the link to see the fab creations Team Carrie have made to inspire you!
By the way, I ordered a new hAnglar kit from Ebay last week. This is kit no. 26 and I hadn't seen it before. It looks so cute, but don't they all. Anyway, I ordered it - as always - from hAnglar and stAnglar via Ebay and the cost was £33.
Someone is now selling the same kit on Ebay with a starting price of £60. And some poor soul is no doubt going to pay that, and some, to get their hands on this kit. It makes my blood boil. I understand all about market forces and commend anyone with a head for business, but this is just pure greed. hAnglar REGULARLY put their stamps on Ebay now and the company is easy to spot because they always put their address (Falun, Sweden) on the blurb, plus they don't charge p&p. Sometimes the stamps go on quite late at night (9.30-11.00) but there have been times when the stamps have gone on at teatime. There are always plenty of them but they do sell quickly - you just have to be a bit vigilant, that's all.
Please, please don't get ripped off.
Stepping down from my soapbox ... now.
Hope the coming week is wonderful for you. I think we could all use a little bit of sunshine in one way or another right now.
Big hugs
Tracey xxx
4 comments:
Hi sweetie thanks again for letting me know about the kit I'm so looking forward to it coming. I've got most of mine from hanglar in sweden through ebay they are fab & delivery is really fast. I agree about the sellers on Ebay its a shame hanglar didnt open a propper shop on ebay & sell them regular cus this would then cut out some of the greedy ones as they will be more readily available. Its such a shame that people think of the pound before anything else hun. Take care
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Good for you Tracey, more people need to get on their soapbox about things they are passionate about. I agree with Vicky, such a shame that some people are so money orientated, there are many more important things in life. Glad you got your well priced kit though!
Hugs x
Yes, I've noticed this too, it's such a shame. Thank you for your kind words over the weekend, it meant a lot to me. Have a great week. xxx
people can be so greedy cant they....Im sure hAnglar arent happy they are being resold for that price
Mina xxx
Post a Comment