Saturday, 23 July 2011

Better Late Than Never

I'm late posting my Sweet Stampin' DT card as we've had no internet here. I was starting to panic a bit in case I couldn't do the Spotlight and weekly winner's post, but thank you, BT, we're back on again and just in time!

Our theme this week was chosen by the lovely Rachel aka Wedgie and it's a complete contrast to last week - we're looking for your creations on the theme of "Fashion".  There is a prize of 5 digis on offer to one randomly chosen winner courtesy of the fabulous Stamping Boutique.  And here's my card...


I coloured Tilda with Prismas for a change and gave her some bling with Stickles.  The DP is by The Girls Paperie (love these papers) and I used a Martha Stewart PATP to make a border round the edges (err... where else can you make a border, Tracey?).  The ribbon has been in my stash for years and I'm sure is Making Memories.  Bet you can't guess where the flowers are from!  Oh yes, where else but Wild Orchid Crafts.

Due to the lack of internet I wasn't able to get my TOMIC entry in on time but to be honest I wasn't too happy with it anyway. Hopefully the coming week will be a bit quieter and I'll have a more time to do some crafting. 

Hope the lovely weather continues - it was gorgeous here today.  So sad, tho' about Amy Winehouse - hopefully she's found some peace now.

Big hugs

Tracey xx

7 comments:

Faye said...

Lovely weather?! I'm on my way!! I love yellow so I absolutely love this belter. xxx

coops said...

fantastic card tracey.really beautiful colours and details and the tilda looks gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

A really warm sunny card Tracey - love the image and the polka dot ribbon sets it off a treat. Hugs, Claire x

Hanna said...

Oh Tracey, this is so sweet! I love the soft, yellow colours, absolutely gorgeous. Such a stunning card!

hugs,
Hanna

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, love the colours that you have used, gorgeous work as always, big hugs love Pops x x x

Rachel said...

I love this card, its so pretty! Wedgie xxx

Zoe said...

Tracey this card is amazing, the colours are just perfect and your colouring is out of this world. I love Tilda, she's def my favourite. I hunted high and low to try and find someone who could stamp these very images for this very challenge, but failed. Just a well really as you'd have put me to shame for def!!! Hugs x