Saturday, 16 July 2011

Blue, Cream and Brown

Back again!  Feeling very smug as I've just caught up with 2 weeks of missed Spanish lessons. Just got my written homework to do and I'm back on track!

I feel a deserve a break now so I thought I'd show you something I made for the Lovely hAnglar Only challenge, which is to use Blue, Cream and Brown. 


I used my little chef hAnglar and masked her so that I could stamp the kitchen cupboard over the top.  The images were coloured with Copics and I put some Glamour Dust here and there, plus a little blue gem on the lid of the big jar.

The papers are a mixture of Basic Grey Capella (one of my all time faves), Panduro Tilda and Bo Bunny. The flowers are, as always, from Wild Orchid Crafts. 

And that's all for now.  My new Doo Hickeys arrived this morning (the banner & cloud) so I'm going to try them out before Gregor gets back from his friend's house. Hope he's inside - the thunder has just started here!

Have a lovely afternoon!

Tracey xx

8 comments:

CraftyC said...

Hi Tracey, what a gorgeous card you have made. I love the scene and beautifully coloured. Hope you get a little more crafting time!
Clairexx

angelwhispers said...

Just beautiful love your colouring its so perfect and love the deatil on this beautiful card! Love Chanelle xxx

Claire said...

Really sweet card, love the image and a great choice of soft colours too. Hugs, Claire x

sara said...

really sweet love those papers thanks so much for joining us at lovely hAnglar only this week
hugs sara x

Faye said...

Oh yeah baby! You're back! I dunno, nothing for ages, the three all at once! You should defo go to Paris again. Anyways. Love, love, love this. Scrummy papers and the colours look great. I know you have to use them, but they look great. xxx

coops said...

stunning card tracey.adorable image and your soft colours and details are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous love the image and fab details, big hugs love Pops x x x x

An Occasional Genius said...

Love the colours on this, right up my alley! xx