Today the clouds have arrived and it's actually quite chilly. Perfect card making weather, then! So I decided to ink up this cute Tilda and her yummy cupcake as I've been shopping (again) on t'internet and bought some scrummy Melissa Frances papers which have a cooking theme.
I cut Tilda out with a Nestie die and coloured her and the cupcake with Copics. I splodged around the edges a bit with some Fired Brick ink; I used the same ink along the edges of the papers which I'd roughed up a bit with my Timmy thingy. I used a Doohickey lace die on the gingham paper and also cut a jotting spot from a smaller Nestie.
I went a bit mad with the flowers but they are just my fave embellishments and as I'd made an easel card I had plenty of space to fill. As ever, the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The ribbon was cut out of something but for the life of me I can't remember what. Poor old soul.
I thought I'd enter this into the following challenges:-
Just Magnolia & hAnglar and stAnglar ... What's Cookin'
Stamp Something ... Something Embellished
Totally Gorjuss ... Punch or Die
Will just have time to get my entries in before I get the dinner on and separate the Boy Wonder from his X-Box. I hope the good weather comes back; if it doesn't I'm concerned that Gregor will have to have his games controller surgically removed.
Hope to be back fairly soon with a little hAnglar something. Enjoy your evening!
Hugs
Tracey xx
5 comments:
Another fantastic creation Tracey, keep em coming, can't wait for the hanglar something x
gorgeous card Tracey, I love this Tilda and have her somewhere in my stash I must fish her out...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
Mina xxx
Awww what a fantastic card, love the red touches of your card, it really pops out.. yes it is also so hot here, just not able to do much lately xx
Super card Tracey, love the image and great bold colour. Now Spanish or cardmaking??? I can see which one I would prefer too LOL. It's not very nice here in the Midlands today, so perfect cardmaking weather .... or in your case Spanish? OK maybe not LOL. Hugs, Claire x
Hi my sweetie how are you shug. I've sooooo missed poping here I've really missed ya hun. It seems to be taking forever to catch up with everyone in between work as well.....school hols & I seem busier lol.
Anyway your card is absolutely gorgeous hun I love this Tilda she was one my first ones & still one of my faves......I do say 1 mind. Those papers are lush hun.
Now come on show us your hanglar you've got me excited na.....never mind homework whats more important.......pmsl....
You take care hun mmwah.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Post a Comment