A very quick post as I'm rushing to get this card into the Lovely hAnglar Only challenge (Holiday) before it closes, plus the Boy Wonder is waiting for me to take him to his friend's house for tea!
My hAnglars are coloured with Copics as per usual. The DP is Prima in the background, with Bo Bunny paper on top - this has had a doing with a Martha Stewart PATP. No flowers today - it didn't seem right somehow - so I stuck on some shells which have had a touch of Glimmer Mist.
Told you it was a quickie! Right, better put some face on and get in the car!
Have a lovely weekend,
Tracey xx
9 comments:
Oh my goodness, I love your glimmer misted shells...so gorgeous! Love the card especially the postcard & porthole! xx
Your creation is very beautiful. Thank you for joining lovely hanglar only.
Gr. Ineke
Totally awesome Tracey, love the soft colours and the shells are a perfect embellishment.
Luv CHRISSYxx
O wow this is gorgeous, lovely colours, and what an idea for the postcard, I love it. Hope you did manage the challenge in time :) Hugs xxx
stunning card tracey.your colours and details are beautiful and i love the images :D
xx coops xx
WOW........sweetie this is truly gorgeous absolutely perfect hun!!!!!!!
Is does get better eventually hun they dont need a taxi when they are older.....you just have to buy them a darn car & be a taxi when ever it needs repairing lol
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
This is gorgeous Tracey ! I love the DP you have chosen and the shells are such a beautiful touch ! Love it to bits ! Hugs and love from Catherine
Beautiful card Tracey - love the shells. Hugs, Claire x
Oh. My. Word. This is fab. So fab, I love it. xxx
Post a Comment