Saturday, 6 August 2011

Sweet Stampin' - Rainbows

We have a new challenge for you today at Sweet Stampin'.  Rainbows!  We'd like to see your creations featuring rainbows - what a lovely challenge for a wet weekend!

Here's my DT card - I went for a gatefold


... complete with wonky cloud!  Er, where's the rainbow?


The DP is all Magnolia as are the die cut fence and clouds, the rainbow stamp and, of course, Tilda with her umbrella.  The sun is a digi from this week's sponsor, Tiffany Doodles and the flowers are a combination of Primas and Wild Orchid Crafts.  I also used about 2 gallons of Picket Fence crackle paint along all the edges inside and out.  Tilda was coloured with Copics and the puddle and raindrops had a squirt of Glossy Accents to make them look wet.

The Team Abi Sweeties have made some lovely cards to inspire you, so do hop on over here to take a look. I do hope you can join us this week!

Have a lovely day

Tracey xx

12 comments:

Chrissy said...

Super cute Tracey, love the rainbow, and gorgeous Tilda...fabulous fold, never done one of those,and beautiful papers.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Rachel said...

Sooooo cute Tracey, I love this card - such a great surprise inside the card! Hope you have a lovely weekend. Wedgie xxx

Anonymous said...

Your card is so so beautiful Tracey ! Love the paper and the little fence with the flowers is dead cute ! Hugs x

Jacqui P said...

OMG Tracey I love it!! So clever and love the colours, love it all hun!!!
Hugs
JAcqui P x

Unknown said...

This is fantastic Tracey, what a great idea to put the rainbow on the inside, so clever :) xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Tracey - love the inside. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

wow this is gorgeous tracey.i love how it opens up to reveal the rainbow and stunning image and colours ;D

xx coops xx

CraftyC said...

Its gorgeous Tracey, love the inside. Have to admit did wonder where the rainbow was. Silly me thought you'd done the word rain and stuck a bow underneath LOL, thats me thinking outside the box......
Clairexx

Fiona said...

fab card Tracey...love that rainbow too!!

Fi
x

Faye said...

Hello Lovely. Sorry for my lack of visits, the past few days have been a little difficult.
What a super doop card. I really love the difference of the front and the inside. Brilliant. xxx

Delphine said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Tracey! I love the design with the rainbow inside and your colours and papers are fantastic! Hugs Delphine xx

Elise said...

Hi ya Tracey!!! OMGosh!!!! This is incredibly GORGEOUS!!! Wow what a fabulous design! I love how it opens up and then you see the rainbow in there with the fence covered in pretty roses! Gosh, I llloooove it!

Hugs,
Elise