Saturday, 24 December 2011

Happy Christmas!

Just got 5 minutes to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas.  And I've got one last Christmas card to show you before the big day!

I used one of my new Magnolia Christmas stamps and a 6"x6" piece of Magnolia DP.  I coloured Tilda with Copics and added Glamour Dust to her clothes and the snow heart.  The ribbons are from my stash (apologies for the wonky bow) and the gorgeous border die is a Memory Box one from Oyster Stamps.  The sentiment is a Pebbles rub on and the little flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Last Christmas Card of the Year
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Winter
Just Magnolia - White plus One (hope it's not too pink!!)

I had hoped to get some crafting time today but these things never go according to plan, do they?  I'll be back as soon as I can as there are a few challenges of the holiday that I like the look of!

Thank you for coming to visit my blog and for your lovely comments - they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful time of the Christmas break - hope Santa is good to you!

Hugs

Tracey xx

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card Tracey ! I love the DP - so sweet - and the border is stunning ! Have a lovely Christmas Sweetie ! With lots of hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Home sweet home said...

Beautiful card:):)
Merry christmas to you:):)

coops said...

gorgeous card tracey.fab pretty colours and the image is really sweet.
happy christmas hun.

xx coops xx

Lisa said...

Awww, what a swett card Tracey! Merry Christmas from us at Papertake Weekly :)

CraftyC said...

Very sweet Tracey, love all the pink. Hope you had a lovely christmas and wishing you all a very happy new year!
Clairexx

Delphine said...

Your card is so beautiful, Tracey! I love your choice of colours, gorgeous embellishments and the sparkle is fantastic!!! I hope Santa was good to you:-)! Lots of hugs Delphine xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I love that image so sweet, hugs pops x

Faye said...

Hey Sweets. I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas and are full of yummy choklit?! I really didn't need to see this fabby card with the memory box die. You are a bad baby sitter! Happy New Year Hun. xxx

Wishcraft said...

Beautiful card Tracey, so pretty! Hope you had a fabulous Christmas hun :o) Lisa x

Rachel said...

Such a pretty card Tracey! Hope you've had a fab Christmas! The Cola Cupcakes tasted very nice! I think I'd adjust the recipe and add a little more syrup next time, but the sponge was amazingly soft......let me know if you want the recipe! :-) Wedgie xxx

Jules said...

Hi Tracey

Missed seeing this appear before Christmas .. .. but it is gorgeous!!

I love your Memory Box die and colour combo.

All the best for 2012.

Love Jules xx

Wishcraft said...

Me again :o) Thanks for all the paper suggestions hun, have had a little browse and love lots of them... think I might have found someone just as addicted as me lol! Lisa x

Elise said...

Hi Tracey! OoOOoh this is so pretty! I love all those die cuts, and the glitter on Tilda .. absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

Hugs,
Elise

catherine said...

Just love this card and the colours are fab. I have become your newest follower. Happy new year
x catherine

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie just wanted to pop by & wish you a happy new year hope its a good one for you shug, may peace, love & lots of happiness be with you throughout 2012.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx