Sunday, 11 December 2011

Probably the quickest post in the world..!

Why am I always so last minute with entries for challenges?  This is a real quickie as I would like to enter this card in the TOMIC challenge, which is a Christmas Shaker project and which closes in a few minutes!



Papers are Basic Grey, stamps are Magnolia coloured with C and W coloured Copics.  Lots of glittery bits and bobs inside the shaker part.

Got less than 5 minute to enter - see you soon!

Hugs

Tracey xx

9 comments:

Brittany said...

Lol, i was quite late in adding mine...
Lovely card though, good luck!
Hugs! Brittany, xoxo
http://www.mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.com/

Kianel said...

Gorgeous shaker card! Good for us you could enter this stunning card!
Thanks for joining TOMIC challenge this week!
Good luck for the draw!
Love from France, Kianel.

An Occasional Genius said...

I can hear you rushing through & taking a big breath at the end lol!! Abso-blomin-lutely fabulous though! x

xxxtglxxx said...

This looks gorgeous Tracey - Smashing trees and the fence die looks great! Good luck! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Kylie said...

What a sweet scene!
Thanks so much for joining us at TOMIC this week
Hugs Kylie

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful card Tracey ! I love the image and the little fence is so so sweet ! Fantastic creation... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Unknown said...

Wow this is stunning Tracey, love the beautiful scene... hope you managed to enter the challenge in time.. I do that quite often too ha ha :) Xxx

coops said...

so stunning tracey.the soft colours are gorgeous and i love the beautiful image and details ;D

xx coops xx

Faye said...

Oh my goodness. What a beautiful, beautiful creation. Wow. xxx