Just a quick post to show you a card I made for the Red and White challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers.
I used one of the Tildas from this year's Christmas collection and coloured her with Copics. I used Glamour Dust to add some sparkle to her dress and the chain of hearts.
The DP is also by Magnolia and I've splodged some Picket Fence paint around the edges. I cut a white border from Bazzill using my favourite Doohickey die and added some red ribbon from my stash (this is years old, Making Memories, I think). The flowers have been spritzed with Glimmer Mist and are, of course, from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The inside has been very simply decorated to match the front.
Just one last bit of internet shopping to do now and that's all my pressies organised. Wish I could say the same about my Christmas cards! I'm afraid my colleagues at school will be getting John Lewis rather than handmade!
Hugs
Tracey xx
7 comments:
Don't worry, there is loads of time until Christmas. Approximately 390 days...
This is super de dooper in red and white and has a lovely, crisp, clena and elegant feel to it. xxx
Really lovelycard, love the background paper and the flowers.Tilda is so cute too.:)Hugs.
What a delightful card Tracey, love the colours together and the painted borders!
Clairexx
Hi sweetie this is such a gorgeous card love the red & I love this Tilda hun.
LOtsa hugs Vicky xxx
Oh Tracey, this is such a sweet card ! What a cute Tilda ! And I love the DP, it's gorgeous ! Hugs and love from Catherine
Beautiful card sweetie. Hugs, Claire x
so gorgeous tracey.fab sweet tilda and i love your rich red colours and painted edges :D
xx coops xx
Post a Comment