Never mind, the Boy Wonder and I are well prepared - we made bread and biscuits yesterday and there is plenty in the freezer, so we're not going to starve. The downside is that I can't get to Marianne's as planned. They have hardly any snow - she's about 5 miles away - so friends who live nearer to her have been able to go over, fortunately.
Anyway, time for a card. I used another of my Christmas 2011 Magnolia stamps - they are oh so lovely to colour!
I went for purple Copics on this one to match the lovely Magnolia DP. I put a strip of punched Bazzill along the top and everything has had a doing with the Timmy thingy and some Frayed Burlap DI. I finished it all off with a sprinkling of Glamour Dust, some lovely ribbon from the Ribbon Girl and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I didn't do too much to the inside - just a Nestie circle, Bazzill rub on and another bow with the same gorgeous ribbon. I thought I would enter this in the Papertake Weekly challenge, "I'm Dreaming of a (Favourite Colour) Christmas"! And purple is my colour of the day!
If you get the chance in between Christmas shopping, cooking and wrapping, do have a look at our last challenge of 2011 over at Sweet Stampin'. We're looking for Glitter, Sparkle and Bling - it doesn't have to be Christmassy, as long as it's stamped. Team Fi have made some gorgeous cards for you to see and our wonderful Guest Designer, the lovely Donna, has done us proud. If you haven't already seen it, her blog is well worth a look!
Have a fabby weekend!
Hugs,
Tracey xx


14 comments:
Fantastic Christmas card, love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
Angie x
Woohoo, snowed in!! Glad you & the boy wonder are well stocked but shame you couldn't get to see Marianne...You should have hitched a lift with the postie, he sounds like brave chap! Super lovely card. Hugs xx
oh Tracey...I feel your pain. We have snow and ice and it took me ages to get home from work tonight...brrrr!!
Fi
x
Hi Tracey, sorry for my lack of visits, seems to have been a busier month than anticipated. I love your card and her purple dress and a tad jealous you have all that lovely snow, fingers crossed we get some soon. I love the stuff!
Clairexx
so stunning tracey.your colours are gorgeous and fab sweet image ;D
xx coops xx
What a delicious card Tracey ! Your colouring of Tilda is fantastic and the flowers and bow are scrumptious ! Love it love it love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine (Keep warm in the middle of all that snow !!!
Oh Tracey, what a totally gorgeous card! I love the soft vintage feel and that incredible bow!
Oh this is just gorgeous! Such a pretty layout - love the flowers and fabulous bow :o) Lisa x
Absolutely gorgeous Tracey, love the lush bow and the vintage feel!
Have a wonderful Christmas!
Love Maarit
Lovelycard, love the beautiful flowers and the image is so cute and your colouring are fab.:):):)
Hope your snow has cleared a bit hun. Its been snowing here for the last couple of days, and we regularly get snowed in. Our postie leaves the mail at the top of the lane as its quite treacherous getting down to ours, so we have to walk up for the mail! tut. :)
Lovely sweet Tilda and she looks awesome in those colours - what a great combo! :)
hugs
xxalisonxx
Hi Tracey
A super sweet card and your ribbon is delicious.
Love your colours choices and gorgeous backing paper.
Beautiful inside and out.
Happy a lovely Christmas and a really good 2012 Tracey.
Love Jules xx
That mahoosive bow is just a perfecto finishing touch for this gorgeous card. xxx
Your card is gorgeous, Tracey! I love your Tilda and I would have chosen purple for my favourite colour too:-)! Gorgeous papers and embellies, I love your layout with the flowers all around and the punched border at the top! I hope you don't get more snow:-( and have a Merry Christmas! Sending you lots of hugs Delphine xx
Post a Comment