Well we survived a very windy week here in Scotland. To be honest I think we got off quite lightly compared to some areas further north. It's still really cold and it keeps snowing, thawing and snowing again so the roads are a bit tricky, but it could be so much worse.
Over at Sweet Stampin' we have a lovely new challenge for you - "Things with Wings". Our sponsor this week is Pollycraft and the DT were given some lovely images to use. Do hop on over to take a look at Team Abi's designs.
I used Powder Blue Bazzill and Echo Park DP, which I punched with a Martha Stewart PATP. The stars were cut with an old Sizzix Originals die and the clouds are Magnolia Doohickeys. I can't remember where I got the pale blue bobble trim but it's been in my stash for a while.
Sorry about the awful photo but I know I'm not the only one who is struggling to get decent pictures. The Stickles look dark grey in this picture but irl they're silver and sparkly! More of my Tesco ribbon has been used - there isn't too much left now, but I'm amazed how far it has gone!
I'm scheduling this post as I'm on a course tomorrow morning (yuk!) but at least with Christmas round the corner I haven't had to bring home too much in the way of work.
Have a lovely weekend everyone!
Hugs
Tracey xx


9 comments:
This is gorgeous love the soft colour & the image is soooo cute.
Hope the weather gets better hun.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
What a delightful little gift bag Tracey ! Love the cute image ! Have a great week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Gorgeous card.
I misread the first line of your post. I thought it said survived a sunny week...... and I rofl.... then I saw it said windy ;)
Susan xx
Aww how cute, what a sweet image, love it Hugs xxx
Adorable Christmas bag Tracey, love the colours and the sparkle.
We've have the awful winds here too, but mostly rain.
Warm hugs
Maarit
This looks fabulous Tracey :) Beautiful soft and icy colours and gorgeous embellies!
hugs
xxalisonxx
stunning giftbag tracey.i love the image and your colours and design are gorgeous :D
xx coops xx
Hi Tracey, such a gorgeous gift bag, I think if I got it I'd display it along with the card! Sarah
Tesco ribbon huh? Well every little helps! It's an absolute beauty of a bag, I love the ice colours, very current, meteorologically speaking! xx
Post a Comment