I made an easel card using Bazzill and paper from the lovely K&Co Watercolour Bouquet pad. My Martha Stewart PATP punch was put to good use around the edges for a lacy look! As the paper is quite busy I kept the embellies to a minimum (for me!). Just a few Wild Orchid Crafts roses and a couple of bows tied from lace in my stash.
The image has to be one of my favourite Lili of the Valley stamps as she's a dream to colour. I used my Copics and added some Frosted Lace Stickles to the centre of the flower and the butterfly in her hair.
And that's it! I'm off for a lie down in a darkened room to get myself ready for another marathon day tomorrow.
Hugs
Tracey xx


9 comments:
Wow!! Love this purple colours.. Sweet image and amazing borders. Beautiful easel card.
Hygs
Natali
Wow this sure is lacey its stunning and such a lot of punched lace detail, Beautiful, thanks for joining us this week at lili's little fairies xxxx
Gorgeous Tracey, so pretty.
Pam x
Stunning card and love all the decorative edges in it. Really lacey looking
x catherine
Oh Tracey, what a gorgeous card ! I love the cute image and the lacy frames are stunning ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Oh wow this is sooo beautiful Tracey!! I love this stamp and she looks so sweet coloured like this!! Love everything about this card so very pretty!
Hugs
JAcqui xx
Beautiful card, I adore this image. Hugs, Claire x
stunning card tracey.the punched frames are really pretty and i love the gorgeous image and colours :D
xx coops xx
Gorgeous card, love the image and the colours are fabolous too.:):)
Post a Comment